- Open Telekom Cloud
- GitLab CI/CD
- React Native
- Bash scripting
The Telekom Privacy Academy (app) offers the mandatory data privacy training for all employees of the Deutsche Telekom Group as an app for iOS and Android devices.
All new colleagues joining the corporation must undergo this training. Furthermore, all existing employees are required to complete the training every two years.
The Privacy Academy and all its components were developed by a team of the Young IT Talents (YITT) of Deutsche Telekom. This is a development program for exceptionally talented young employees of the company. Only 1-3% of all applicants in a given year successfully pass the selection process.
Some of my key activities during the project:
- Led a team of 4 software developers who developed the backend of the app
- Designed the architecture of the backend as well as the API, while incorporating various cloud services
- Ensured high scalability of the back-end components by applying the cloud-native approach
- Implemented an API service for automated uploading of media files to an object storage service
- Conducted alignments with an external hosting service provider to setup the production environment
- Reduced monthly operating costs of the production environment by 30% through intensive alignments with external service provider